Friday 14 November 2014

Monopoly Junior Rocks!


Our family loves spending time playing games together. We play video games, card games, and believe it or not, even nowadays.....we still play LOTS of board games! So when we had the chance to change it up a bit and play Monopoly Junior, we were sooo excited! 



I have to admit. Growing up, I was not the biggest fan of Monopoly. We always played it as a family. I never won, never even came close. The adults always crushed me! Not only did I never win but I found the game took forever to play and I always lost interest and gave up my properties to my dad. 








BUT, I have to say that Monopoly Junior is SO much fun! The little characters are great, the rules are easy to follow and we finished 3 games in just over an hour. There is a perfect mix of skill and luck and our daughter begged to play again and again....and again!

This is a must have for families! I only wish they had this version when I was little! It's the perfect introduction to the world of Monopoly!




*All opinions in this post are my own, this product was complimentary for testing purposes.

14 comments:

  1. Very Cool!!! Thanks for the lead. My family also plays board games. It is tres important to gather as a family and interact in a fun way. Especially in this age of technology where it is easy to get lost in an electronic device.

    I love Monopoly, maybe Santa can bring our little guy the Jr. Version.

    Keep up the tips, your blog rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there was a junior version, can't wait to get this for my son. We have games nights in our house so this would make the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Monopoly (I might be one of the few people who does!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love an old fashioned game night. I think this may become part of my routine this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Monopoly! There is a wii version that's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun! Monopoly is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to love playing Monopoly when I was a kid. We never play it anymore. Noone is home enough. Busy teenagers :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Monopoly! But It definitely can go on forever, and I never win! This may be just the game for me haha while we wait for my little one to be old enough of course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never been a fan of monopoly but, I think I'll give this game a try! I love playing games with my son and finding new games to play. thanks for sharing! Kim @ This Ole Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always hated monopoly always felt it was the game that never ended. Glad to see there is a child version that actually has a visible end lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monopoly is the game that never ends, so a milder version is always helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so fun! I love that game :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cool and sounds fun! Monopoly is fun and games until there is a trade. It always ended with a quarrel between my siblings. but all in all it is a fantastic game :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always loved Monopoly, my kids not so much. They are young teens now so this might be too junior for them but it has encouraged me to bring out the standard Monopoly game again, now that they are older. I wonder if I will still win?

    ReplyDelete